canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro’s over 24,000 members include some of the world’s finest fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
canfitpro provides the following member services:
- Educational events throughout the year
- Certification courses, exams and resources
- Bi-monthly magazine for our members
- Monthly e-communications
- Shopping opportunities at our trade shows across the country
- Job postings network for club owners, managers, and program directors
- Discounted liability insurance program
- Discounted products and services from other partners
- Networking opportunities for fitness professionals and fitness consumers
Facts about canfitpro
- canfitpro is Canada’s largest certification organization for fitness professionals.
- canfitpro offers education for both fitness professionals and fitness consumers.
- canfitpro hosts over 6 fitness events across Canada annually.
- The canfitpro world fitness expo is the largest combined fitness conference and trade show in the world with over 16,000 delegates and visitors.
canfitpro was founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals. Establishing itself as a member-driven education company, canfitpro hosted a conference and trade show for fitness professionals in London, Ontario.
In 1996, after three successful years in London, the conference was relocated to Toronto, where it grew rapidly, offering an increasingly diverse curriculum and larger trade show. With breakout sessions for all types of fitness professionals connected to the industry, the conference delegate base grew year over year.
Appealing to an ever broader market of allied health professionals, by 1998 the growth of the company necessitated that the conference be moved to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Canada’s largest convention centre. That same year, canfitpro’s Certification department was launched offering affordable, accessible certification for personal trainers and group fitness instructors.
In the years since, canfitpro has continued to grow, with almost 100,000 members across Canada and over 25 countries. Now offering multiple certification designations, canfitpro has grown to not only be the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry, but combined with its conference and trade show, has acquired the reputation as being one of the top fitness organizations in the world.
With a foundation of proven success and a model of accessibility in the area of fitness education, canfitpro plans ahead to a future where it will expand its offerings beyond the fitness professional, to service the fitness education needs of all.
By building on the strength of its current programs and introducing new programs to serve the industry, canfitpro will continue to pride itself on being both sensitive to its membership as well as helping shape the direction in which the industry as a whole grows.
Through the efforts of all of canfitpro’s stakeholders, canfitpro will continue to be a world leader in the combined certification and continuing education of fitness instructors, personal trainers, allied health professionals, and fitness consumers.
Summary of Services
Whether you are an aspiring fitness professional, a club owner, or a fitness consumer there is a membership level just for you.
canfitpro demonstrates commitment to the fitness industry and shows a high standard of competency and ability. Continuous training demonstrates a dedication to self-improvement and a commitment to providing motivation and information for all participants. Known for quality and enthusiasm, a canfitpro certification establishes a benchmark for excellence and education in the fitness industry.
canfitpro events are the world’s best events for fitness professionals. Combining great opportunities to obtain continuing education with networking and world-class trade shows, these are events you need to attend!
What event experience would be complete without a visit to the trade show/expo hall? As important as the event sessions themselves, the trade show/expo hall provides you with opportunities to take advantage of the lowest prices on the hottest goods the fitness industry has to offer.
Inspire healthy living through fitness education.
As the leading global provider of fitness and wellness education, canfitpro empowers people to lead passionate and fulfilling lives through safe, fun, and effective physical activity.
United as members, canfitpro delivers the world’s best, accessible, affordable, and attainable fitness education and experiences.
Nathalie Lacombe, M.Sc.
Nathalie is a fully bilingual executive having acquired twenty 25 years of international experience in the health and fitness industry. She is recognized for passionate leadership, organizational skills, as well as commitment to success. An excellent communicator at ease in a variety of cultural environments, Nathalie promotes and protects the canfitpro brand as it is experienced by over 25,000 members.
She leads the teams at canfitpro to great success and her dedication to growing leaders has greatly enhanced staff engagement. She ensures the high standards for the Canadian fitness industry thanks to the educational experiences provided by canfitpro’s team of over 300 PRO TRAINERS. Nathalie uses her uniquely vibrant leadership style and joie de vivre to make profound and lasting change.
Her commitment to the health of Canadians has brought her to become qualified as a Fitness Instructor Specialist, Personal Training Specialist, Program Director Specialist, Certified Coach Practitioner, and Registered Yoga Teacher. She offers classes on a weekly basis to remain connected to the front line of the industry and share her passion with fitness enthusiasts.
A global ambassador on the benefits of exercise and living well, Maureen is Vice President of Program Innovation for GoodLife Fitness and canfitpro, the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Mo helped to start this company in 1993 having seen the need for growing fitness professionals to help serve the health and well-being of the Canadian population.
Mo, as she is known in the fitness industry, is a licensed physiotherapist, a Physical Health Educator and has been recognized for her work in fitness that spans more than three decades. She has been the recipient of numerous industry awards for her innovation, passion and leadership including the IDEA International Program Director and Group Fitness Instructor of the Year (1998, 2006). Mo was inducted into her high school Hall of Fame (2009), named one of Canada’s 20 Most Influential Women in Sport and Physical Activity (2014), received the “Woman Leader of the Year” award in 2016 by IHRSA (International Health Racquets & Sports Association’s) and was recognized as one of “The Optimyz 100 Health Influencers” in Canada (2017). Mo is a published author and a regular contributor to consumer magazines and on-line publications including Huffington Post. The “Maureen Hagan Fit for Life Award” was created at her high school to recognize the effort and determination of a student at T.A. Blakelock in Oakville, Ontario. The award consists of a scholarship, which will be presented annually to a graduating student with an outstanding work ethic and positive attitude. Mo is a Reebok sponsored fitness athlete and a ACE and canfitpro FIS certified instructor, Les Mills trainer and presenter, and the author of “6 Weeks to a New Body” and “Newbody Workout for Women – 6 Weeks to a Fit & Fabulous New You” (Penguin Canada) and “FIT-iology – the study of fitness in action” volumes I-III.
Professional Advisory Panel 2017
These individuals have been selected based on a specific expertise in the industry and have been assembled to assist in company vision, direction, and education. Please direct any questions about the fitness industry in any aspect to our panel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chad Benson, MSc, BSc, BPE
Charlene Kopansky, BSc, BEd
Nathalie Lambert, BSc
Libby Norris, BA
Alexandre Paré, MSc
Krista Popowych, BHk
Jean-Denis Thomson, BSc
Helen Vanderburg, BSc
Laura Warf, BEd
Lynne Brick, BSRN
C. Victor Brick, MEd
Douglas Brooks, MS
Mike Chaet, PhD
Scott Josephson, MS, RD
Len Kravitz, PhD
Sherri McMillan, MSc
Jackie Mills, MBChB, BHB, BPE
Beth Shaw, BS
This policy is intended to meet the requirements of Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and applies to the provision of goods and services to the public or other third parties, not to the goods themselves.
canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will strive to provide services in a manner consistent with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity.
- This policy applies to the provision of goods and services owned and operated by canfitpro and PRO TRAINERS and third parties that act on behalf of PRO TRAINERS, The section of this policy that addresses the use of guide dogs, service animals and service dogs only applies to the provision of goods and services that take place at premises owned and operated by canfitpro and the host location used by the PRO TRAINER.
- This policy shall also apply to all persons who participate in the development of canfitpro’s policies, practices and procedures governing the provisions of goods and services to customers of the public or the third parties.
Assistive Device – is a technical aid, communication device or other instrument that is used to maintain or improve the functional abilities of people with disabilities. Personal assistive devices are typically devices that customers, prospective customers or guests bring with them such as a wheelchair, walker or a personal oxygen tank that might assist in hearing, seeing, communicating, moving, breathing, remembering and/or reading.
Disability – The term disability includes:
- Any degree of physical disability, infirmity, malformation or disfigurement that is caused by bodily injury, birth defect or illness and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, a brain injury, any degree of paralysis, amputation, lack of physical co-ordination, blindness or visual impediment, deafness or hearing impediment, muteness or speech impediment, or physical reliance on a guide dog or other animal or on a wheelchair or other remedial appliance or device
- A condition of mental impairment or a developmental disability
- A learning disability or dysfunction in one or more of the processes involved in understanding or using symbols or spoken language
- A mental disorder or
- An injury or disability for which benefits were claimed or received under the insurance plan established under the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act.
Guide Dog – Is a highly-trained working dog that has been trained to provide mobility, safety and increased independence for people who are blind.
Service Animal – An animal is a service animal for a person with a disability if:
- It is readily apparent that the animal is used by the person for reasons relating to his or her disability or
- If the person provides a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that the person requires the animal for reasons relating to the disability.
Service Dog – A dog other than a guide dog for the blind is a service dog if:
- It is readily apparent to an average person that the dog functions as a service dog for a person with a medical disability or
- The person who requires the dog can provide on request a letter from a physician or nurse confirming that the person requires a service dog.
Support Person – A support person means, in relation to a person with a disability, another person who accompanies him or her in order to help with communication, mobility, personal care, medical needs or access to goods and services.
The Provision of Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities
canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will make every reasonable effort to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity by:
- Ensuring that all customers receive the same value and quality
- Allowing customers with disabilities to do things in their own ways, at their own pace when accessing goods and services as long as this does not present a safety risk
- Using alternative methods when possible to ensure that customers with disabilities have access to the same services, in the same place and in a similar manner
- Taking into account individual needs when providing goods and services and
- Communicating in a manner that takes into account the customer’s disability.
canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will make every reasonable effort to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities in a timely manner. In some cases, additional time will be required to make necessary arrangements and canfitpro may require up to six (6) weeks notice in order to process accommodation requests.
Persons with disabilities may use their own assistive devices as required when accessing goods or services provided by canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS. The provision, use and safety of personal assistive devices are the responsibility of the person with a disability.
In cases where the assistive device presents a safety concern or where accessibility might be an issue, other reasonable measures will be used to ensure that customers are able to access our services.
Guide Dogs, Service Animals and Service Dogs
Customer with a disability that is accompanied by guide dog, service animal or service dog will be allowed access to premises that are open to the public unless otherwise excluded by law. “No pet” policies do not apply to guide dogs, service animals and/or service dogs.
If a guide dog, service animal or service dog is excluded by law (see applicable laws below) canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will offer alternative methods to enable the person with a disability to access goods and services, when possible (for example, securing the animal in a safe location and offering guidance).
There may be rare circumstances where, for reasons of health and safety of another person, allowing a person with a disability to enter premises accompanied by a service animal needs to be considered. An example of such a situation may include where a person is allergic to animals and adversely affected if they are in close proximity to a service animal. If deemed necessary, a risk assessment will be conducted by canfitpro or the PRO TRAINERS. The risk assessment will include identifying the risks inherent with the service animal being in the area of concern and identifying alternate measures available to enable the person with a disability to access canfitpro or the PRO TRAINERS’s services.
The Health Protection and Promotion Act, Ontario Regulation 562 Section 60, normally does not allow animals in places where food is manufactured, prepared, processed, handled, served, displayed, stored, sold or offered for sale. It does allow guide dogs and service dogs to go into places where food is served, sold or offered for sale. However, other types of service animals are not included in this exception.
Dog Owners’ Liability Act, Ontario: If there is a conflict between a provision of this Act or of a regulation under this or any other Act relating to banned breeds (such as pit bulls) and a provision of a by-law passed by a municipality relating to these breeds, the provision that is more restrictive in relation to controls or bans on these breeds prevails.
Recognizing a Guide Dog, Service Dog and/or Service Animal:
If it is not readily apparent that the animal is being used by the customer for reasons relating to his or her disability, canfitpro and/or the PRO TRAINER may request verification from the customer, which may include:
- A letter from a physician or nurse confirming that the person requires the animal for reasons related to the disability
- A valid identification card signed by the Attorney General of Canada or,
- A certificate of training from a recognized guide dog or service animal training school.
Care and Control of the Animal:
The customer that is accompanied by a guide dog, service dog and/or service animal is responsible for maintaining care and control of the animal at all time. The safety and clean up of the service animal is also the responsibility of the person with a disability.
If a customer with a disability is accompanied by a support person, canfitpro and the PRO TRAINER will ensure that both persons are allowed to enter the premises together and that the customer/member is not prevented from having access to the support person.
Support persons will be required to sign a liability waiver, where deemed necessary. In addition, support persons are permitted to enter canfitpro office(s) and the PRO TRAINERS locations for the purposes of providing assistance to customer with a disability only.
There may be rare circumstances where, for reasons of health and safety, canfitpro and the PRO TRAINER may require a person with a disability to be accompanied by a support person when accessing services at canfitpro and the PRO TRAINERS’ premises. For example, a customer with a brain injury or mental disorder may be prone to confusion, outbursts or agitation that are best handled by individuals who are properly trained or familiar with the person with a disability.
Where it is necessary to discuss confidential information with a customer, the customer’s consent will be obtained prior to discussing such information with the support worker present.
Notice of Disruptions in Service
Service disruptions may occur due to reasons that may or may not be within the control or knowledge of canfitpro or the PRO TRAINER. In the event of any temporary disruptions to facilities or services that customer’s with disabilities rely on to access or use canfitpro or the PRO TRAINER’S goods or services, reasonable efforts will be made to provide advance notice. In some circumstances such as in the situation of unplanned temporary disruptions, advance notice may not be possible.
Notifications will include:
In the event that a notification needs to be posted the following information will be included unless it is not readily available or known:
- Goods or services that are disrupted or unavailable
- Reason for the disruption
- Anticipated duration and
- A description of any alternative services or options.
When disruptions occur canfitpro and the PRO TRAINER will provide notice by:
- Posting notices in conspicuous places including at the point of disruption, at the main entrance and the nearest accessible entrance to the service disruption and/or on canfitpro and the PRO TRAINER’S website
- Contacting registrants for certification courses or exams
- Verbally notifying customers when they are registering for certification courses or exams
- Any other methods that we may determine are reasonable in the circumstances.
canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will provide customers with the opportunity to give feedback on our delivery of services. Information about the feedback process will be readily available through canfitpro, or by contacting our people department. Feedback forms along with alternate methods of providing feedback such as verbally (in person or by telephone) or written (hand written, delivered, website or email), will be available upon request.
Customers can submit feedback to:
- Any Associates within our locations
- By contacting our People Department at 1.800.667.5622 x 261
- Via mail to People Department, c/o canfitpro, 110-255 Select Ave, Toronto, ON, M1X 0B5
- By email to email@example.com
Customers who wish to provide feedback can complete a customer feedback form upon request. Verbal feedback can be submitted via phone to any canfitpro Associate.
Customers that provide formal feedback will receive acknowledgement of their feedback, along with any resulting actions based on concerns or complaints that were submitted.
Where possible, feedback will be addressed immediately. Some feedback may, however, require more effort to address and may need to be reviewed before an action is taken. canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS will respond as soon as possible in such circumstances.
Training will be provided to:
- All associates, volunteers, agents and/or contractors who deal with the public or other third parties that act on behalf of canfitpro and,
- PRO TRAINERS who deal with the public or other third parties that act on behalf of the PRO TRAINER and,
- Those who are involved in the development and approval of customer service policies, practices and procedures.
Training for canfitpro Associates and PRO TRAINERS pertaining to this policy will cover the following:
- A review of the purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
- A review of the requirements of the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service, Ontario Regulation 429/07
- Instructions on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- Instructions on how to interact with people with disabilities who:
- Use assistive devices
- Require the assistance of a guide dog, service dog or other service animal or
- Require the use of a support person (including the handling of admission fees).
- Instructions on what to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our services.
- canfitpro’s policies, procedures and practices pertaining to providing accessible customer service to customers with disabilities.
- Training will be provided new PRO TRAINERS who deal with the public or act on canfitpro’s behalf, new Associates, volunteers, agents and/or contractors who deal with the public or act on our behalf.
- For new PRO TRAINERS, training will be a part of the PRO TRAINERS Training Camp Resource. For new associates, training will be a part of the training schedule and will need to be completed within their first ninety (90) days of employment with canfitpro.
As legislation, procedures and/or practices may change form time to time; canfitpro reserves the right to amend, change, and delete this policy from time to time in its sole discretion.
Notice of Availability and Format of Documents
canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS shall notify customers that the documents related to the Accessibility Standard for Customer Service are available upon request and in a format that takes into account the customer’s disability. Notification of such availability will be given by posting the information in a conspicuous manner on canfitpro and its PRO TRAINERS’s website.
If you have questions or concerns about this policy or its related procedures please contact our People Department:
- By phone at 1.800.667.5622 x261 or
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This policy and its related procedures will be reviewed as required in the event of legislative changes.
“Many of us make a major investment in our education during our years of college or university, but once we get out many of us stop learning. Thinking we know it all. This mistake can cost us dearly. Whether staying in touch with the latest fitness equipment, programming, or business trends, being out of the loop can render you obsolete in a changing world. However, this does not have to happen. By joining the canfitpro network you position yourself as being on the cutting edge of the fitness industry, going from obsolete to invaluable.”
CEO – International Council on Active Aging
“As the President of Club Fit Corp. and Fitness Industry Council of Canada, the canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show in Toronto offers an educational opportunity unlike any other in our industry – not only does it provide me an environment in which I am able to learn important and impacting information concerning the evolution of our industry, but is also provides me the opportunity to network with fitness professionals from across Canada, offering an exceptionally diverse learning experience and the inspiration to better my business and our industry.”
“I have been attending the canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show for the past 5 years. canfitpro’s focus on the professional side of this business provides me an opportunity to learn more about the drivers and trends of Group Fitness and Personal Training as well as an opportunity to network with my peers and program leaders in this area of our business”.
CEO – Lifestyle Family Fitness
“canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show is one of the ‘can’t miss’ fitness conventions of the year. It does the best job of any convention of combining the business and the fitness aspects of the industry. In addition the trade show is outstanding; a veritable one-stop shopping opportunity for the latest and greatest innovations in equipment, technology and related products and services. I always bring a large number of staff to the convention because it is one of the best ways to stay on the cutting edge of the industry. If you want to know where ‘the puck is going to be’, you must attend canfitpro!”
CEO – Brick Bodies
“Canadians know how to run a world class fitness conference. You’ll be impressed with the outstanding presenters from all over the world, the huge trade show and the diversity and magnitude of workshop selections. On top of all that the conference is so inexpensive and if you’re an AMERICAN, your dollar is worth so much more. The Canadian hospitality you’ll receive will knock your socks off!
“I have attended every canfitpro show since the very start and what can I say but WOW! The event has grown into an outstanding international conference, one of the top fitness conferences in the world. If you are looking for information, education, resources or tools to help you serve your clients better, this is the place to be. If you are selling a products to fitness clubs, rec centers, YMCA, JCC and a multitude of other industries, this is the place to be. Bottom line: This is the place to be if you are in the fitness field. “
CEO – International Council on Active Aging
“While I found the IHRSA Show, as well as, the canfitpro Show to be very productive foray, I have to say from my viewpoint, that canfitpro offers a superior presentation in that the booths are well laid out and accessible. Added to that, the availability of many varied products+ clothing lines makes this show an experience not to be missed.”
Ease-E-Club. Fitness Club Management
“I regard canfitpro International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show as one of the most comprehensive and best conferences currently in the world for the fitness industry.”
Tony de Leede
Fitness First Australia
We will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected by us at or before the time the information is collected.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify and/or contact you as an individual. This includes such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, banking information, credit card number, and the like.
Personal information is the information that relates to you, that identifies you as a member or customer of canfitpro, and that allows us to provide services directly to you. We ask you for your personal information so that we can:
- Understand your needs;
- Determine your admissibility for our products and services;
- Inform you about our products and services, that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Invite you to participate in member surveys or other opinion gathering devices; or
- Comply with the law.
Of course, you can choose not to provide us with some or all of your personal information. However, this choice may prevent us from providing you with the product, services or information that you requested or that could be offered to you.
We may also combine your personal information with that of other individuals to create aggregate data which we will use to, for example, improve our products and services and develop new ones. Aggregate data is general information about groups of customers but not about you as an individual.
Your knowledge and consent is required for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. We only collect, use or disclose personal information for the purposes we believe you would consider appropriate under the circumstances. When you become a member, delegate, course or exam participant of canfitpro, we will use your name and address for general mailing and renewal purposes. We believe you would also expect us to contact you to advise you of new and existing services and benefits that may be of interest to you. From time to time, we will inform you of such services and benefits via direct marketing. Direct marketing material is usually delivered to you by mail, telephone or electronic means.
Third Party Disclosure
canfitpro is not in the business of selling member information to others. canfitpro contracts with trusted companies to act on our behalf to fulfill certain functions. The names, addresses and telephone numbers of our customers may be transmitted to a trusted third-party mailing service in order to inform you of products and services that we offer (or that we and our partners jointly offer) and that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also provide information to a reputable third party advertising company for the purpose of developing future campaigns and gathering survey information. We may require our partners to have a policy in place that complies with the requirements of the applicable federal or provincial privacy legislation in Canada .
Except as set out in this policy, or as required by law, canfitpro does not sell or disclose any of your personal information to any other organization and canfitpro will not transmit personal information to third parties without first obtaining your written consent to do so. canfitpro may, however, disclose information in the following cases:
- to our lawyer;
- to a police force, if required by law;
- to a person authorized by a law or collective agreement;
- to a government agency which can oblige us to do so;
- in emergency situations in which life, health or safety of a member is in danger;
- to all other persons authorized by law;
- to another person for the development, enhancement, marketing or provision of any of canfitpro product or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to an agent retained by canfitpro in connection with the collection of your account;
- to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of canfitpro, is seeking information as your agent; or
- to a third party or parties, where the member or customer consents to such disclosure.
As you browse canfitpro.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [company website]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
We do not use or disclose your personal information for any purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law.
Your personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. canfitpro does not keep your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes required or as required by law.
Your personal information is kept as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
We protect your personal information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Our Employees’ Responsibilities
Each of our employees is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access. We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting personal information. Where necessary, our employees are required to sign agreements to keep your personal information confidential.
Keeping Your Personal Information Confidential
Your personal information is secure within canfitpro. We have comprehensive security controls to protect against non-authorized access, use, alteration, duplication, destruction, or disclosure.
We will make our policies and practices relating to the management of your personal information available to you.
In order to fulfill requests for personal information records or to answer any questions or address any concerns individuals may have about privacy, canfitpro has designated a privacy officer. In addition to answering inquiries, the privacy officer is also responsible for ensuring that the Policy requirements and related procedures are being met.
All inquiries or complaints regarding privacy should be directed to the privacy officer by mail, FAX or email at the addresses below. All inquiries will be responded to within 30 days from the date at which the canfitpro privacy officer has received the inquiry. canfitpro can refuse access to a file in certain circumstances.
c/o Privacy Officer
110-225 Select Ave
M1X 0B5 CANADA
Attention: Privacy Officer
Accuracy of Your File
You can ask to delete or correct information contained in your file. The request for correction must be made by writing to us, either by mail at the above-mentioned address or by fax at the above-mentioned number or by e-mail at the above-mentioned e-mail address. canfitpro has 30 days to reply.
You can address any challenge concerning our compliance with this Policy to our Chief Privacy Officer.