Eligibility and Fee
Each job posting is available online for 60 days.
The following groups are eligible to receive complimentary job postings:
- canfitpro Business Members receive job postings per calendar year*
- Elite Sponsors receive a maximum of 15 job postings per calendar year
- Prestige Sponsors receive a maximum of five (5) job postings per calendar year
- Registered Charities in the fitness, health & wellness, and sport sectors receive unlimited job postings per calendar year
*number of postings is dependent on Business Membership Tier/Level Group
The following group is eligible to receive a discount on job postings:
- Event Exhibitors receive a 10% discount off the regular job posting price
For more information:
Posting and Submission Guidelines
Please use the following guidelines when submitting a job posting. Failure to do so may result in the job posting being modified without prior notice or a delay in your posting.
When making reference to canfitpro in your job posting, please use the official form of our company name: canfitpro.
Please include the following information to maximize the effectiveness of your job posting. Posting should be a maximum of 200 words, including:
- business/organization name
- business/organization logo*
- job position title
- city where position is available. Please specify all cities that apply, if there is more than one city involved.
- province/state where position is available
- job description
- contact information (phone, fax, mailing address, email address, method of submission and application closing date)
Should you have more than one posting/position to submit, please be sure to submit them separately for easier processing and tracking of completed job posting submissions.
Job postings are formatted automatically. Information may be submitted in plain text, in paragraph or point form with bullets or dashes (bold, italics, underlining is not available)
Unless an earlier closing date is provided, jobs are posted for a period of 60 days after which the posting will be removed. Duplicate postings for the same club, business or organization are not permitted. Postings may be re-submitted for a subsequent 60 day posting period.
Spelling and grammar:
The business or organization submitting the job posting is responsible for spelling and grammar.
canfitpro reserves the right to refuse any job posting at our discretion.
- Submit your logo electronically in a 72 dpi, low resolution, RGB format, JPG or GIF file. Logos should be a maximum size of 175 pixels wide and 75 pixels tall.
- Business Rewards Members and canfitpro Sponsor logos* are kept on file once submitted.
- Registered Charities, canfitpro Exhibitors and other businesses or organizations should send their logo as an attachment with their job posting.
*It is the responsibility of Business Rewards Members and Sponsors to ensure canfitpro has their correct logo on file.
canfitpro reserves the right to change policy, procedure or pricing without notice.
IMPORTANT: Job postings are to be submitted in the body of an email (in plain text).
Email subject line to include:
- For Business Rewards Member – Job posting for ‘your club name and BRM member ID #’
- For canfitpro Sponsor – Job posting for ‘your business name and sponsorship level’
- For canfitpro Conference Exhibitor – Job posting for ‘your business name and exhibitor level’
- For Registered Charity – Job posting for ‘your charity’s name and registered charity #’
- For other businesses or organizations – Job posting for ‘your business or organization name’
Email job posting and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received no later than 1:00 PM EST and will be posted online within 24 hours.