JILLIAN MICHAELS BODYSHRED™
Become a BODYSHRED™ Instructor!
Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ is a high-intensity and endurance based 30 minute workout utilizing Jillian’s 3-2-1 interval approach.
3 minutes of strength / 2 minutes of cardio / 1 minute of abs
BODYSHRED™ is ‘Intelligent Training.’ It’s kinetic, it’s energetic; it provides the ultimate challenge, regardless of level integrating all of the most progressive exercise science techniques used by world-class athletes into one program. Elite workout methods like HIIT, PHA, plyometrics, super-setting, combo lifting, 3-dimensional movement possibilities, functional bodyweight training and much more, come together in one powerful class that offers you the most successful way to get lean and shredded fast.
BODYSHRED™ not only burns more calories while you’re training, but can literally ACCELERATE your metabolism long after the workout is finished so you continue burning fat and calories at a higher rate – for up to 24-48 hours post training. You’ll shed fat, define muscle, dramatically enhance athletic performance, and transform your physique. This class is unparalleled in its approach and its results!
How is it different from other Group Fitness classes?
BODYSHRED™ is utterly unique in the type of exercises you’ll experience as well as the programming. There are over 250 separate exercises and none of the classes repeat circuits so your body will never adapt. You’re always moving, there are no breaks, no delays; it is literally non-stop for 30 straight minutes once the music starts. Most other classes range from 45-90 minutes and can’t deliver the same results that BODYSHRED™ does in practically half the time. Possibly the most significant answer is that the program is validated by proven results that Jillian has gotten repeatedly with clients, based on her methodology. Not many group fitness classes have this kind of track record.
JILLIAN MICHAELS BODYSHRED IS INTELLIGENT TRAINING. YOU’RE EXPLORING AND EXPLOITING THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN MOVEMENT IN WAYS THAT FACILITATE ULTIMATE PHYSICAL CONDITIONING.
– JILLIAN MICHAELS
What can I do with a Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Certification?
Once you become Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Certified, you will be able to:
• Teach BODYSHRED™ group exercise classes
• Associate yourself with the leading figure in health and wellness
• Use the Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ name and logo on your class schedules to market your business
• Be one of the first to teach this high demand class in your area!
How do I get Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Certified?
In order to become BODYSHRED™ Certified, you must attend the 1-day in person BODYSHRED™ Certification Workshop and pass a practical exam and online written exam with a score of 80% or higher.REGISTER NOW!
What are the requirements I must meet to become a Certified BODYSHRED™ Instructor?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- To register for a BODYSHRED™ certification workshop, prior fitness experience is recommended. A national fitness association certification is preferred but not required
- Attend a 1-Day Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Workshop, and pass the practical exam at the end
- Pass the online written exam with 80% or greater
What do I receive at the workshop?
After checking in at the workshop, participants will receive the proprietary BODYSHRED™ Instructor Manual. You will use this manual throughout the workshop while learning the BODYSHRED™ program.
Will I have to participate in any physical exercise during the Certification Workshop?
Yes, there will be a lot of movement during the Certification Workshop. You will be required to participate in a full BODYSHRED™ class at the beginning of the workshop. You will need to sufficiently complete this class in order to become a BODYSHRED™ instructor. Later in the day there will be physical exercise while practicing, demonstrating, cueing, and during the practical exam at the end of the workshop.
|Early Bird Member Rate||Regular Member Rate||Early Bird Non-Member Rate||Regular Non-Member Rate|
4 PTS | 4 FIS
Is there an exam at the end of the workshop?
Yes, there is a practical exam at the end of the BODYSHRED™ Certification Workshop that you must pass before leaving the training. If you pass, you will receive a link via email to complete a written exam. The written exam consists of multiple choice and true/false questions to test your knowledge and understanding of BODYSHRED™, the materials in the Instructor Manual, and the other information taught during the Certification Workshop. You must pass the written exam with a score of 80% or higher.
What will I receive once I become a certified Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Instructor?
After passing the practical and written exams and becoming a certified BODYSHRED™ instructor, you will receive the following to get you started:
• Certificate of Completion
• Continuing Education Units
• Proprietary BODYSHRED™ Class Timer App
• Access to the subscription-based BODYSHRED™ instructor network – SHREDNET™
• Use of the BODYSHRED™ logo on your class schedules
• Certification to teach BODYSHRED™ for one year (Extended if you join SHREDNET™)
What happens if I don’t pass the Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Certification?
If you do not pass the written exam with a score of 80% or higher within your 2 week deadline, you will not be certified to teach Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™. However, you do have another option to try to get certified again: You may attend an entire BODYSHRED™ Certification Workshop and retake the written exam for the discounted fee of $99 (plus any applicable tax).
How long is my Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ Certification valid?
Your BODYSHRED™ Certification is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of your completion of all steps required to become a BODYSHRED™ instructor, subject to early termination under the BODYSHRED™ Terms & Conditions. If you are enrolled in the SHREDNET™ program your certification will remain valid for the duration of your membership, subject to early termination under the terms of the BODYSHRED™ Terms & Conditions.REGISTER NOW!
A canfitpro certified Personal Training Specialist is qualified to:
- Evaluate client needs in physical activity and nutrition based on the counseling foundations in the Personal Training Specialist program and provide the client with a safe and effective exercise plan based on their needs, abilities and goals.
- Assess, design and deliver individual and small group (2-3 individuals) training program in a health club, home and workplace setting.
- Confirm that clients have completed the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q developed by Health Canada), and then provide an individualized training session to apparently healthy individuals who have no known major medical conditions.
- Monitor client resting and exercise heart rate and blood pressure regularly.
- Develop a client specific exercise plan within your level of ability and progress to more advanced training techniques with clients once the proper competency has been achieved.
- Modify all client exercise technique as needed to strive for optimal individual biomechanical effectiveness.
- Promote the benefits of regular physical activity and a balanced lifestyle combined with a healthy diet using Canada’s Physical Activity Guide as a reference.
- Provide generalized advice on nutrition based on Canada’s Food Guide. Individuals who require more specific advice on diet and supplements must be referred to a qualified nutrition professional.
- Answer general questions for participants on injuries or discomforts related to exercise. All injuries must be diagnosed and treated by a qualified medical professional.
- Provide emergency care based on the participant needs (contact EMS, provide Emergency First Aid or CPR).
As a certified Personal Trainer, I agree to provide a safe and effective individual exercise program that provides appropriate exercise selection and intensity to meet the individual needs of each adult client.
As a certified Personal Training Specialist (PTS), I agree to respect my role, abide by the Code of Ethics and work within my Standards of Practice at all times.
I recognize that failure to follow this Standards of Practice will result in immediate removal of my PTS certification designation.REGISTER NOW!
Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED Fees
|Early Bird Member Rate*||Regular Member Rate||Early Bird Non-Member Rate*||Regular Non-Member Rate|
*Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
**The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.REGISTER NOW!