This year we are pleased to provide you with your Exhibiting Manual online! This manual includes all the information you need to successfully transport, set-up/tear-down, and equip or furnish your booth. All necessary forms from each of the show vendors and their contact information are included below. Be sure to check all of the order deadlines as these will save you time and money. REMINDER – each 10’x10′ booth is supplied with black pipe and drape, and one 6’x2′ undraped table and two fabric chairs per exhibiting company. For anything else please order prior to your move-in date! Please take the time to read through each of the sections below so that you will be fully prepared for the Vancouver Fitness Expo:
1. Important Exhibitor Information
Click here to open the information page
2. Vancouver Convention Centre (VCC) – Venue Requirements and Services (AV, Power, Internet, Banner Hanging, etc)
The canfitpro Vancouver Fitness Expo will be returning to the Vancouver Convention Centre for another fantastic show! See below for all of the required information.
- Email: DRossiter@vancouverconventioncentre.com
- Phone: 1-604-647-7206
- Order Online– Discount rate deadline is November 8th, 2018
- If you do not wish to place your order online, the following Order Forms must be faxed to 604-647-7325. Please note that orders not placed online may result in a manual processing fee and/or additional onsite costs. Discount rate deadline is November 8th, 2018:
- Information Forms:
3. Levy Show Service Inc. – Booth Furnishings, Signs & Graphics, Material Handling, Shipping, Customs, Advanced Warehouse, etc
Levy Show Service Inc. is the official service contractor of the Vancouver Fitness Expo for all of your service necessities. Through Levy you have the opportunity to order furnishings and accessories for your booth, as well as all necessary shipping and customs requirements. Please note that Ballroom A at the Vancouver Convention Centre is carpeted. As mentioned already, each exhibiting company will receive one 6’x2′ undraped table with two fabric chairs included in your booth fees.
- Contact: Customer Service Department 604-277-1726 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: In order to facilitate your entry into Canada if you are coming to the show from abroad, see here for the CBSA Recognition Letter for the Vancouver Fitness Expo. Please also attach this document to any boxes or packages being shipped to Canada for this event.
- IMPORTANT: The unloading and delivery of all display related materials, machinery and equipment from the convention site docks to the exhibitor’s booths and loading out from the exhibitor’s booths to trucks at the docks must be performed by the Official Service Contractor. Exhibitors may “hand carry” items into the convention site, provided they do not use material handling equipment to assist them (e.g. dollies, luggage carts, hand trucks). Exhibitors shipping to the advance warehouse receive the following additional services: storage up to 30 days in the advance warehouse, delivery of shipment(s) from advance warehouse to show site, and first priority unloading status.
Advanced Warehouse Deadline: October 17th, 2018
Direct shipments to site must arrive on: November 16th, 2018
Move-in: Friday November 16th from 3:00pm – 8:00pm
All move-in takes place between 3:00pm and 8:00pm, and all exhibits must be fully installed by 8:00pm on Friday November 16th. There will be overnight security in the expo hall room and they will not allow re-entry after 8:00pm. Exhibitors will have morning access to the expo hall for booth prep one hour before the show opens (Saturday as of 8:00am and Sunday as of 8:30am). You must have your exhibitor badge on you to access the room.
You can use the front entrance if: you are hand carrying-in items and do not need the loading dock (and no items are on wheels) then you can come in anytime between 3:00pm and 8:00pm on Friday to setup.
You need to use the loading docks if: your materials cannot be hand-carried in, or if your materials are on wheels or skids. You will not be assigned a specific move-in time, but can come anytime between 3:00pm and 8:00pm. If all of the docks are being used at this time, you will have to wait your turn. If anything comes into the dock and the exhibitor is not there to meet and unload their truck, it will be unloaded by Levy and billed to the customer. In addition anything on skids that requires use of a pump truck needs to be managed by Levy.
An exhibitor has the option to not use Levy for Material Handling if: they come in through the loading dock and use their own dolly (or if their crate is on wheels) and they can move their items to their booth completely on their own within a 30 minute time frame.
See Levy Show Service Inc. in #3 above for Material Handling, Advanced Warehouse, and Shipping order forms, labels, and more information
Move-out: Sunday November 18th from 2:30pm – 7:00pm
Click here to view the Levy Show Service Move-out Bulletin for more information
6. Vancouver Coastal Health – Food & Beverage Sampling
The Vancouver Convention Centre retains the exclusive right to provide and control all food & beverage services for any event held at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Food and beverage sampling is generally not permitted however, certain exceptions may be granted for trade shows and/or conventions that are directly related to the food and beverage industry. Food service exhibitors may only offer food and beverage samples in the exhibition area. Sampling portions are limited to 4 ounces of liquid (non-alcoholic) and 1 ounce of food. Exhibitors may only produce samples of product that they serve and/or produce for the purpose of promoting their merchandise.
All sampling is subject to compliance of health, safety and sanitation, or other specific requirements of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. If you would like to sample a product, please fill out the Temporary Food Services Application Form below. If you would like to offer personal services such as massage, please see the Personal Services at a Tradeshow Application Form below.
- VCC Food Sampling Information
- Temporary Food Services Application Form – send it back to Kelly at email@example.com before October 17th
- Personal Services at a Tradeshow Application Form – send it back to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 17th
For more questions or more information contact Vancouver Coastal Health at:
- Email: TemporaryEvents@vch.ca
- Phone: 604-675-3800
7. Conexsys – Badge Registration
Registration will be done through Conexsys giving delegates and exhibitors live accessibility to their accounts and features of the show. Each 10’x10′ booth is allotted 3 staff badges free of charge for the Vancouver Fitness Expo that need to be registered prior to the day of the show. Please note that if you have rotating staff, please use the generic “Booth Staff” title to avoid extra charges for staff that isn’t in the booth the entire weekend. Extra passes cost $20.00 each.
Exhibitor Badge Registration – November 16th, 2017
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-405-8415 or toll free 800-661-5319
- Click Here to Register Booth Staff Badges You exhibitor password is VANCOUVER.
8. Complete Mailing Services – Kitting Fulfillment House
As a sponsor or exhibitor of the Vancouver Fitness Expo, you have the opportunity to provide 600 inserts into the registration kits given out to delegates on-site. Digital proofs of your artwork for your insert must be approved prior to sending to fulfillment house.
Digital Proof – due October 5th, 2018 send to firstname.lastname@example.org to get mailing address
Insert Shipping to Fulfillment House – due week of October 22nd, 2018
Click here to check out our supplier fit2print for all of your promotional insert printing needs. Shipping to the kitting house is attached in their pricing.
9. Hotel Information
canfitpro is pleased to offer a group rate at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. Please keep in mind that this hotel often sells out months in advance, so book early! When booking, make sure to mention that you are with the canfitpro Vancouver Fitness Expo code CANF1118 to receive the special group rate. Book by October 25th, 2018 to take advantage of the special rate!
Reservation Link: https://book.passkey.com/go/canfitproNovember2018
Reservation Email: Reservations@PanPacificVancouver.com
Reservation hotline: 1-800-663-1515 (Canada)/ 1-800-937-1515 (USA)