Thank you for your interest in volunteering with canfitpro. We are looking forward to many great events in 2018. Please ensure that you read all instructions carefully before you register to volunteer.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and able to take initiative
- Able to fulfill an entire volunteer shift
- Strong team player who can also work with minimal supervision
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Be available to volunteer for 3 shifts
- Work the entire duration of each shift assigned
- Read and understand your Job Description, Volunteer Manual and all email communication
- Attend or view a MANDATORY Volunteer Webinar (date to be confirmed). This will give you an overview of the conference and will help you in your role.
As a canfitpro volunteer you are entitled to the following benefits:
- FREE one year canfitpro Professional Membership ($98 value; not to exceed 24 months; includes all canfitpro Professional Membership benefits with the exception of printed copies of the canfitpro Magazine. You will receive electronic versions for the duration of the complimentary membership in your Interactive Account)
- FREE volunteer t-shirt
- FREE admittance to conference sessions on a stand-by basis when NOT on shift ($334 Value)
- Earn canfitpro Continuing Education Credits (CECs), while you are not on shift
- Experience the Conference from behind the scenes
- Networking opportunities to work and learn with other fitness enthusiasts, just like you!
- Reference letter for future job hunting (given upon request)
CECS and canfitpro Membership Information
If you are a current certified member of canfitpro, your membership must be renewed in conjunction with your re-certification due date. If this date going to arrive BEFORE the conference occurs, all requirements must be met by your due date. If not, the extension fee will apply ($20 within one month).
- Renew your canfitpro Professional membership ($78 plus tax)
- Earn 4 Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
- Send us a minimum CPR A certificate issued within the last year
Any members EXPIRING BEFORE the conference must pay to renew their membership. The complimentary membership will be added afterwards, and your membership will be validated for an additional year.
Please contact our Customer Relations if you would like to confirm the information we have on file for you at 416-4933515/1-800-667-5622 or firstname.lastname@example.org.